As mothers and fathers become more aware of the factory farming industry the role of nutrition in their babies is becoming more important. This is why a lot of parents are looking towards Similac Organic. The problem with a lot of produce including a lot of the meats, vegetables and fruits that we get in the stores today is that they are altered or tampered with to make them bigger, easier to grow, or grow faster. This means that a lot of the food we eat contains growth hormones, anti-biotics and other chemicals. These are not things that we want our babies to introduced to either directly or indirectly.
Similac Organic is a type of Organic baby formula that contains atleast 95% organic ingredients. This means there are no growth hormones used in the production of the ingredients.
Here are some facts about Similac Organic according to the Abbott Nutrition website
- Unique blend of organic nonfat milk, organic maltodextrin, and organic sugar
- DHA and ARA to help support brain and eye development
- Has a unique blend of special breast milk nutrients called nucleotides to help support the developing immune system
- Has calcium to promote strong bones
Palm olein oil-free fat blend promotes fat and calcium absorption
Here are some facts about Similac Organic from the Similac website
- Organic ingredients are produced without the use of growth hormones, antibiotics, and other chemicals.
- To be certified USDA Organic and display the USDA Organic seal, a product must contain at least 95% organic ingredients by weight.
- USDA Organic certification ensures that the farm where the food is grown and the companies that handle or process the food meet USDA Organic standards.
- More and more families today are choosing organic options as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Similac Advance Organic is kosher.